1. Turn off the write protection of the Memory Card.
2. Connect the memory card or the navigation device to PC, then create the following path on the memory card: amigo/content/userdata/POI.
3. Download, unzip and copy the the downloaded .kml files to the above map.
4. Run the navigation software and choose Destination.
5. Choose Find places, then Other places and after choosing between in a city, around destination, along route and around here options, search by name or category.
6. Choose the needed POI category, then POI, finally press Select.
7. Click on Go! to start the navigation.
Note: some POIs might not be reachable on the map, if the map is not detailed enough.
Speedcam iGO Amigo
1. Copy the downloaded speedcam.txt file to SDcard/iGO8/content/speedcam map. Restart iGO8. The file will automatically update the database.
2. Enable Speedcams in Warning Settings.
iGO Amigo icons
1. Open Amigo map on your memory card.
2. Copy branding.gro file downloaded from POIplaza into Amigo map. If the map is already containing this file, and you wish to keep it content, make a security copy of this file.
3. Run the navigation software and swich to Advanced mode. Choose the Manage POI icon.
4. Choose downloaded POIs from POIplaza (kml file); then choose Edit and set the distance of POI icon visibility, finally add the adequate icon from downloaded branding.gro collection.